Uses For Self Storage at Capital Self Storage
There are many uses for Self Storage.
Selecting A Storage Space
Ask the Facility Manager to help you choose a space that best suits your needs. An efficiently packed small space will cost less than a larger space. If you frequently use the space, a larger space, well organised (racks and file boxes), may be more convenient. Doc- U Stor cartons deliver real savings for file storage. Ask for details.
You Should Insure Your Stored Goods
The goods you place in a Self Storage space are yours and remain your sole responsibility. You should always have them covered by Insurance. Your goods are not insured by the Self Storage facility.
Check with your company’s insurance provider to see if your coverage already has provision for items stored off site – you may already be covered. If not the Facility Manager will be able to assist you with the provision of Insurance cover.
Use our Self Storage spaces when you are moving or have too much stuff. Selling your home? store most of your furniture with us. Your house will look bigger and new buyers are not exposed to your personal belongings. It’s sad but nearly 50% of marriages end up in divorce so if you need to move out, ask our team how we can help find the right Self Storage space for you.
Expanding Your Business Through Self Storage
- Self Storage is cost effective
- Self Storage is safe.
- Self Storage is convenient.
- Self Storage allows you to expand your business without expanding your premises.
- Self Storage is flexible, allowing you to increase or decrease the amount of space to suit your specific requirements.
- Access is convenient and easy.
- No appointment needed for access.
- You control the key to your space.
- You maintain total control over who is allowed to access the space.
- Businesses of all types, sizes and maturity can benefit by using Self Storage spaces.
- Expanding businesses may be limited by lack of appropriate in-house storage space.
- Self Storage provides the answer.
Self Storage allows you to:
- Select the amount of space you need.
- Choose the length of time you store.
- Only pay for the space you need. Subject to minimum stay and notice requirements
Business Storage Uses
- Almost anything can be stored and organised for use in Self Storage.
- Office files.
- Mobile equipment.
- Seasonal decorations.
- Theatrical scenery.
- Campaign materials.
- Business records.
- Manufacturer’s samples.
- Additional supplies.
- Self Storage may help your travelling sales people by having stock on hand.